Innovation, Expertise, and Service
For Quality Study Results
nnovative Clinical Research Solutions (ICRS) offers a suite of clinical study management systems and services expressly designed and developed by our team of highly qualified medical and systems professionals to meet the needs of the clinical research community.
With over thirty-five years experience with Phase II, III, and IV clinical trials, ICRS combines expertise in professional clinical study development, training, reporting and project management with the latest proven technologies to meet the unique needs of your organization.
ICRS is dedicated exclusively to research support, using applied technology and information science to facilitate and expedite clinical study data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Our easily-customizable Acquire Electronic Data Capture system provides any organization and Principal Investigators
with the tools critical to efficient study management and accurate data collection, while meeting Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) requirements.
ICRS is also one of the few academic institutions with full FISMA accreditation, which is required for many studies with federal funding.
Our focus on personal service, training, and ongoing site communication ensures successful study results.
Research Services Provided
ICRS clinical research systems are all Web-based and available for use:
- Data Management services to accommodate the fiscal and protocol requirements of your clinical study
- Study Monitoring to ensure clinical site compliance with ICH, GCP, and FDA, and HIPAA regulations
- Research Systems Development to assist clinical researchers with automated solutions for unique research needs
- Database Development for the collection, storage and integration of data from multiple sources
- Acquire Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, to meet all of your study data needs.
- Audio Computer Assisted Self-Interview (ACASI) to collect data directly from research subjects or from research personnel
- E-Survey for small and large survey studies
- Behavioral Intervention Certification and Fidelity to monitor the integrity of behavioral intervention
- Protocol Training Tracking to ensure that all study personnel have met training requirements